The pile of flowers continued growing....
I used Spellbinders Sunflower dies to make the flowers, 2 layers of the large flower and 2 of the small.
The whole lot was diecut using up unloved yellow card which is a colour I don't usually use. I sprayed the die cut flowers, dipped, dabbed and mopped ink up from my craft mat I used a cool red, yellow and black to get these variations. I liked the resulting colours much better.
From these, I then created this....
Two views of the same project. This is the other side.
I stuck the flowers back to back on stems using a holly napkin left over from Christmas wrapped around wire which I also coloured with peeled paint ink. I cut a few leaf shapes to add a bit more greenery.
For the bottle vase, I used stamps from PaperArtsy Hot Pick 1009, to stamp on tissue paper. I coloured the reverse with acrylic paint, then when this layer was dry, I added another layer of white acrylic paint which I used to highlight the colour and adhere the tissue to a heart shaped bottle too.
I sealed the tissue once it was dry using PVA glue which I painted over with a soft paintbrush. This gave the bottle a soft sheen too.
......and I still have flowers left over to play with some more, lol.
Thanks for looking