Thursday 30 October 2014

Happy Halloween

Hi everyone, Thanks for visiting my wee blog.
Long time, no blog!
My bad!!
I'm still here, I've still been creating but maybe not as often as I used to, or like to.
Anyway I thought I'd share a couple of photos of pumpkins I carved.
The first one I carved last week. A Spooky Minion ghost.
 
 My grandson David loves minions!


Then tonight I got a new doggy... well I carved him out of a second pumpkin.

Meet Kyle from Despicable me. 


 I think he looks scary. I don't think I'd like to bump into him on a dark night. 


I still prefer my lovely Labradors, much more cuddlier! lol.

Have a lovely night and thanks for coming to see what I've been up to.
hugs
Alexandra
xx

4 comments:

  1. That's some impressive carving!!! Wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome are these??? Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow, wow Alexandra, your pumpkins are just stunning, I love both although the second one is a little scarier than the first. I do love Halloween, hope you have a great evening and that lots of people get to see these amazing creations of yours! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this. This will be going to David's house for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting here. I hope you enjoy your visit.
I love hearing from you, and your comments are much appreciated.