Monday 13 March 2017

Civil wedding card

Hi, I'm back again, it's been a while, but it's nice to be here again.

Life sometimes gets so busy I forget to keep this sad little blog going. However I have managed to squeeze in a bit of creativity occasionally.

I have a few photos of projects and things I have made since my last post.

Last summer I was asked to make a special card for a friend's brothers wedding.

Here is the card I created.

This was the first civil wedding card I've made, I created it mainly using dies and paper folding.

Thanks again for visiting and feel free to leave a comment if you want.
I appreciate hearing what you think. TTFN

Alexandra x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting here. I hope you enjoy your visit.
I love hearing from you, and your comments are much appreciated.