Wednesday 26 September 2018

Beary special birthday, Star birthday and Out of this world card.

Hello, just a quick post to share a few cards.
The latest was this decoupage image card, it's something I haven't done in ages but found this cute image in my stash, and thought it would make a lovely card.
I added die cut details and a few wee coiled roses to match the roses on the bears hat and heart.

 Here's a special 50th card I created a few weeks ago below.
 

Then last but not least, a card for my wee grandsons 7th birthday
 Thanks for dropping by. 
If you want to comment, please feel free to do so below. 
I'd love to read what you think of my makes.
Love Alexandra
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting here. I hope you enjoy your visit.
I love hearing from you, and your comments are much appreciated.